-Journal of Solomon Ludlow, November 8th 1894
Speaking of graves I think this blog is going to try and scratch itself through the lid of it's coffin, and emerge in to the fresh cemetery air of.... the internet. I think my metaphor was getting mixed up there.
So when I first started this blog I was a know it all college kid, who was 'too kool for u'. Now I am a chronically depressed "adult" who subjects strangers on bar stools to rants about existential nihilism. I'm just that pleasant of a guy.
My English Creative Writing major turned out to be really useful, and now I have a great job in an entirely unrelated field. Manufacturing has been fairly good to me though, because I like being around dangerous equipment, and I have a hard time sitting still. I run horizontal CNC machines, specializing in waterjets, but I dabble in plasma cutters, and routers as well.
A major change occurred in my life in January of 2015 in which my twin brother Mathew Rodgers passed away from cancer. So now I am a twinless twin, and may write on that some in the future.
Well no one goes in to anything as a pro so my freshly revived corpse of a blog might have to shamble around as a ghoul for a little bit before I can pump it full of necromantic energies and evolve it in to a lich or some other form of higher undead. Like some form of twisted pokemon, except I don't play pokemon, and I despise mainstream pop culture. So don't expect too many references like that. Although there may be a future post on how much I fucking hate superhero movies.
So the take away from this post is that it is a statement of intent. If things go as planned then you will find posts that usually fall under one of three types: a discussion or review of some form of entertainment, a public journal post, or a post of some of my decidedly amateurish fiction.

No comments:
Post a Comment